AS OF WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. APPLICANTS WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE PUT ON A WAITPOOL IF THEY APPLY AFTER THE DEADLINE.
Thank you for your interest in applying for Miami's March of the Living 2023 Program!
The application below is for Miami-Dade High School Seniors and it should be completed by the teen applicant. Eligible teens are Jewish high school seniors in Miami-Dade County. Priority goes to students who live in Miami- Dade, attend school in Miami-Dade and/or belong to a Synagogue in Miami-Dade. Typically, students need to have two out of these three items checked off to be considered for our Miami-Dade program (i.e., live and go to school in Miami-Dade or live and belong to a synagogue in Miami-Dade).
If you do not live, go to school, or go to shul/synagogue in Miami-Dade, please contact our office before completing this application.
Spots may be limited for this year’s March of the Living (MOTL) so apply today to be eligible to participate.
HOW TO APPLY & BE ELIGIBLE TO TRAVEL:
In order to be eligible to participate, all requested paperwork must be submitted in a timely manner. The process for eligibility includes:
- Submitting an initial application completed by the TEEN applying to participate DUE BY: November 16th
- All required fields in this form to be completed. Please make sure to use appropriate punctuation and complete the essay portion appropriately.
- Upload of a recent picture of yourself
- Upload of Passport information
- Paying the application fee of $180 - non-refundable. The application fee is not applied towards tuition and is separate from the total cost of the program.
- Signing up and Participating in a virtual interview SIGN UP BY: November 16th
- Submission form by a Reference - your reference should be a school counselor, teacher, administrator, youth director, Rabbi, spiritual leader, or employer. It is the applicant’s responsibility to share the following link with the recommender (Click Here) COMPLETE BY: November 16th
- Parent/Guardians submission of Medical Paperwork Part A & B COMPLETE BY: November 16th
- Upload of Vaccination Card COMPLETE BY: January 2nd
- Upload of Signed Medical Paperwork Part C by Physician COMPLETE BY: January 2nd
- Completion of Acceptance Paperwork Cancellation/Refund and Payment Policy, if accepted into the program DUE 10 DAYS AFTER RECEIPT OF ACCEPTANCE NOTICE TO BE COMPLETE BY TEENS AND PARENTS/GUARDIANS
- Attendance at educational sessions Click Here for the Calendar
COST OF THE PROGRAM:
We expect tuition to be between $7,995-$8,995 because of safety protocols, added costs for travel, testing, and inflation. Travel and Medical insurance will also need to be purchased as a separate purchase. Tuition details and the cancellation policy will be determined in November 2022. All payments will need to be paid between November 2022 and February 2023 for the program, please plan accordingly.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE TUITION PRICE?
- Quality education that connects GenZ teens content about Poland, the Holocaust, the renewal of Jewish life, Israel, and preparing for Campus life. Education spans over 6-months before, during, and after the travel experience.
- Three International Flights
- All Kosher Meals and Snacks
- All Land arrangements & admissions
- 3-4 Star hotels in Poland & Israel
- Professional Guides
- Excellent Security, Staff, Rabbis, Educators, and Medical Professionals
- Health and safety measures
- Opportunity to travel to Poland with Survivor(s) and Second Gen(s)
- SWAG and giveaway items including the iconic blue MOTL jacket
The cost of the program is pending based on final agreements with the International March of the Living. Any changes to the program, or supplemental documents, based on that agreement will be shared with applicants and families as soon as possible. The final price for the program will be determined after all agreements and arrangements have been confirmed.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
The application takes approximately 15-20 minutes to complete and MUST be completed by the teen applicant. It is recommended to complete the application on a computer, not a cell phone.
You should have access to a digital copy of your Passport and a headshot to help make the upload process smooth.
Please note that an incomplete application may result in disqualification from the Miami MOTL program. Be sure to complete all sections of the application. Your application is only complete once you press "SUBMIT".
After the application is complete, you will receive a confirmation that your application was submitted along with your interview date information. Be sure to check your email daily.
SAVE YOUR LOGIN INFORMATION
Your Parent/Guardian will need your email login and password to make payments into the program and sign certain paperwork. Make note of your information so you can share it with them.
Please visit our FAQ page HERE. You may also contact Miami's Leo Martin March of the Living office at firstname.lastname@example.org.